This is a photo (circa 1930-31) of the students at the Wood School located on the Bangor-Covert Road west of Bangor. Front row left to right: Spencer Overton, Charles McNees, Margaret Nilson, Naleta Springett, Esther Slocum, Reginold Slocum, Helen Overton, A.J. Watkins, Marion Springett, Marjorie Brant, Mildred Salnave. Second row (l to r): Alfred Nilson, Roger Thomas, Reva Slocum, Dewey Salnave, Merit Overton, Jr., Alfaretta McNees, Everett Haney, Lawrence Overton, Mano Wood, George Saupp, John Nilson. Third row (l to r): Stanley Davis, Eugene Overton, Neil Nilson, Alfred Wood, Loree Salnave, June Malan, Flowence Slocum, Lee McNees, Clarence Harper, Mildred Malan, Sharon Umbanhower. Back row (l to r): Richard Dillman, Norman Karr, Elwood Wald, Florence Thomas, Doris Barton, Winifred Harper.