This picture is from a postcard of Monroe St. looking west. It dates to the mid teens. The roof over the second floor porch on the front of the Sebring House Hotel was removed sometime after a fire in 1911. The hotel is the facade directly to the left of the elevator (elevator w/cupola). Hopefully, we will determine the exact date after further research.