The Church Brothers garage stood approximately where McDonald's is today. They sold Ford cars and tractors along with farm implements. After almost 40 years of service in Bangor, Bud Stickels bought them out in 1949. In 1951, a devastating fire destroyed the building and threatened the business of Standard Coil next door. A new garage was constructed east of town just outside the village limits. Mr. Stickels eventually sold to George Foglesong in the early 1950's. The above photo shows Mr. Foglesong along with his grandson, Jim Emmert, in the showroom of his garage east of town with a couple of brand new Ford tractors.